Works by local artist, Rusty Parenteau are on display at the Pinal County Assessor’s Office | Arts & Culture
The artwork of Pinal County artist Mary “Rusty” Parenteau will be on display in the lobby of the Pinal County Assessor’s Office until June 1.
Rusty received her degree in art from Asbury University. She has taught and worked in Italy and America. She likes to work in pencil but a variety of mediums are on display and available for purchase. The paintings and sketches can be viewed during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, at 31 North Pinal Street, Building E in Florence.
“This was a great way to brighten up our lobby at no cost to the taxpayers while also promoting a local artist from our own county. The staff and visitors have reacted very positively to having Rusty’s creations on display,” stated Pinal County Assessor Douglas Wolf, in a recent news release on the staging.
For more information about Rusty Parenteau and her art, please visit www.thelambwon.com.
After the current show is concluded, the works of Queen Creek artist Lynne Loss will be on display. Look for that show this summer.
Upcoming Events near Oracle-Catalina-Saddlebrooke
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two MUSD elementarys recognized as 2013 NCEA Higher Performing Schools
- Estes Elementary hosts annual 'grand persons appreciation' event
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary families join in on 'Science Night'
- Marana Broncos advance in Division Two Championships in Florida
- Help the Salvation Army 'Stuff the Truck' today
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events
- Oro Valley seeks to fill Conceptual Design Review Board vacancies
- Oro Valley’s Winter Parks & Recreation Guide now available