Tucson Oddity: Old stone structure in Sabino has perplexed visitors over years | Community Spirit
Have you seen this and wondered what exactly it was?
A human-made creation stands out among the natural wonders: an old stone building perched atop a hill less than a mile up the main road in the canyon northeast of Tucson.
Top Oracle-Catalina-Saddlebrooke Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Today marks 10 years since start of Aspen Fire on Mt. Lemmon
- St. Philip's 'Ash Mob' to share prayer at the Transit Center
- TROT Fundraiser at the Maverick Live Country Music Club
- Fair for Education and Summer Institute event happening soon
- Marana swim program gets a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club