Man arrested at Country Thunder, after refusing to leave women's restroom | Crime
Pinal County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man for not leaving the women’s restroom during Country Thunder this past weekend.
According to PCSO the incident happened April 13, just before 10 p.m., when they were called to ‘Moonshine Willy’s’ bar inside the Country Thunder venue.
The suspect, identified as Steven Svestka, was still near the women’s restroom when deputies arrived. As the deputies approached Svestka, deputies said they noted obvious signs of his being intoxicated.
Svestka was asked to leave the restroom, according to PCSO deputies, but he refused, forcing the deputies to escort him physically from the bar. As Svestka was leaving the building, he purposely walked into bar patrons causing several of them to stumble and fall, this is according to PCSO deputies.
Once outside the bar deputies attempted to talk to Svestka, they reported that he became enraged and assumed a combative posture. He was eventually handcuffed and arrested, after deputies repeatedly asked him to calm down and he refused.
Svestka is currently in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center, booked on one count each of disorderly conduct and hindering a government operation.
Upcoming Events near Oracle-Catalina-Saddlebrooke
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Santa goes 'wild' at the International Wildlife Museum
- Northwest Fire hosting annual food and toy drive this weekend
- Marana Broncos advance in Division Two Championships in Florida
- Two MUSD elementarys recognized as 2013 NCEA Higher Performing Schools
- Estes Elementary hosts annual 'grand persons appreciation' event
- Holiday greeting from Oro Valley native, Colonel Matthew Lewis
- Woman jailed, accused of fraud
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events