Registered sex offender notification for Pinal County | Crime
The following two sex offender notifications have been sent out by the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office:
- Mark Stephen Hopson – who registered his address in Casa Grande is a level 2 offender.
- Raymond Celaya Quiroz – who registered his address in Dudleyville is a level 2 offender.
See attached photos for more information on the offenders.
Upcoming Events near Oracle-Catalina-Saddlebrooke
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Santa goes 'wild' at the International Wildlife Museum
- Northwest Fire hosting annual food and toy drive this weekend
- Marana Broncos advance in Division Two Championships in Florida
- Two MUSD elementarys recognized as 2013 NCEA Higher Performing Schools
- Estes Elementary hosts annual 'grand persons appreciation' event
- Holiday greeting from Oro Valley native, Colonel Matthew Lewis
- Woman jailed, accused of fraud
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events