PCSO investigating homicide in San Tan Valley | Crime
Yesterday afternoon the Pinal County Sheriff’s office responded to a 9-1-1 call from a female, stating her mother was being threatened with a handgun in her home, on the 700 block of West Via De Palmas, in San Tan Valley.
According to PCSO the man was known to the daughter, who had not been home at the time. Arriving minutes after the call was received, PCSO deputies found the mother, identified as Linda Pirelli-Brown, lying on the floor with multiple gunshot wounds. Pirelli-Brown was transported to Banner Ironwood hospital, and then airlifted to Scottsdale Osborn Hospital, according to PCSO. She was pronounced deceased several hours later.
PCSO detectives were not able to speak with the daughter, who had made the call, as she hyperventilated and had to be transported to Banner Ironwood Hospital as well.
Detectives were able to search the home for evidence, and there is a person of interest they are seeking, but no information is available at this time, according to PCSO. There is no one in custody at the moment, pending further investigation.
Top Oracle-Catalina-Saddlebrooke Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures